Buy a book, support a cowgirl!
10% of all book sales will be donated to the local Oregon non-profit, Forward Stride, offering therapeutic riding programs as well as a military veterans program! We are excited!
Join our Publishing Round Up! Saddle up and help me gather 8,000 green backs for my first book publishing!
We have already raised $3,301.24 from this campaign! I have added some more fun horse riding options to the ways that you can support the campaign below! Check it out and I hope to see you in the saddle!
Watch the video to meet Sarah and learn more about supporting her publishing project.
Dear friends, family and supporters,
I’d like to invite you to join me in publishing my first Gluten Free Cowgirl baking book! After years in the making and lots of positive feedback (and prodding) from friends and food lovers, I am happy to be so close to this dream of publishing my most loved gluten free recipes into Gluten Free Cowgirl Bakes for everyone to enjoy. I am asking for your help to raise $8,000 for the printing of 1,000 books! With your support, we can make it a reality!
How you can help:
1. BUY A BOOK: Reserve your signed copy of Gluten Free Cowgirl Bakes. Buy as many as you like to help spread the love! Your name will also appear on our website as a thank you to our Publishing Round Up Posse who made it happen!
$19.95 plus shipping
2. SPONSOR A RECIPE: Receive four signed copies of Gluten Free Cowgirl Bakes with four hand made horse shoe trivets and a thank you note printed below one of the recipes in the book! Your name will also appear on our website as a thank you to our Publishing Round Up Posse who made it happen!
3. BUY A DREAM HORSEBACK ADVENTURE: Limited to only 8 people! (Please note, you can book as many or as few of the 8 spots as you would like. For example, if you have a group of 4, you will be taken on your own adventure.) Meet your cowgirl at the farm and be ready for a full day of horseback adventure! Do you dream of a day of tasting wines and picnicking horseback in the Dundee Hills or riding the Oregon beach or exploring up in the wild hills of the coast range? Then this is for you! Work with Sarah to create a dream horseback adventure with well-trained horses, amazing views, saddle bags full of tasty gluten free snacks and lunch on the trail! Enjoy the adventure and freedom only horseback can bring! Reserve your spot today by clicking the button below and then email sarah @ glutenfreecowgirl . com to start planning your dream horseback adventure. You will also receive a signed copy of Gluten Free Cowgirl Bakes with a hand made horse shoe trivet. Your name will also appear on our website as a thank you to our Publishing Round Up Posse who made it happen!
$500 per person (only 8 available)
4. BUY A FAMILY OR CORPORATE FARM ADVENTURE: Bring five friends, family members or co-workers out to the farm for some roping, riding and horsemanship! All skill levels welcome. Learn the basics of roping on the ground, safety around horses as you groom and tack up your mount, then head out on a trail ride! Four hours in total and delicious gluten free snacks provided along with a few surprises. Your name will also appear on our website as a thank you to our Publishing Round Up Posse who made it happen!
$1,000 per group of 5
5. GO HOG WILD & DONATE: Send a check or click the button and support a cowgirl’s dream! Every little bit helps! Please note if you wish to remain anonymous. If not, your name will also appear on our website as a thank you to the Publishing Round Up Posse who made it happen!
Checks to: 6795 NW High Heaven Rd. McMinnville, OR 97128
(Gluten Free Cowgirl cannot be held responsible for any creative rewards or thank yous that find their way back to you via Pony Express.)
This book combines my cowgirl lifestyle with my passion for baking delicious gluten free goods. Through hard work, talented friends and a few generous investments we already have the recipes, cover design, book layout and marketing plan. Photos and editing are in progress! Printing is the next step and that’s where you can help!
In true cowgirl spirit I chose the non-traditional route of self-publishing in order to have gorgeous photos for each recipe and maintain the high quality I will be happy to share with you. I am proud to say the company chosen also uses soy-based ink on forest service certified paper and is employee owned.
Our goal is to raise $8,000 to print, deliver and store 1,000 books. Any money that is raised over this amount will go toward the marketing of this book and printing more! Currently we have raised $3,301.24 and we will keep at it until our goal is met! Our timeline is to go to print in February. If you have any questions, please contact me!
Thank you for saddling up with me and being a part of Gluten Free Cowgirl’s story. Your time, love and investment is appreciated!
All my best,
Gluten Free Cowgirl